6 Best Golf Gifts for the Enthusiast in Your Life
Do you have a golfer in your life that has a birthday coming up or is set to retire? Searching for gifts for someone who is a dedicated golfer can be challenging because they usually have most of the new gadgets for the sport. After all, golf is an $81 billion industry. However, you may be able to find one of the best golf gifts for him or her in this review.
- Golf Gifts FAQs
- How We Reviewed
- Best Gifts for Golfers
- Swiss Ascent Golfer’s Multi-Tool All-in-One Set
- Team Golf NCAA Mascot Headcover
- Suncast Golf Bag Rack Organizer
- Bullfrog Emoji Golf Balls Deluxe Gift Edition
- Samsonite Expanding Golf Trunk Organizer
- PureShot Golf Putting Alignment Mirror
- Comparison Table
- Final Verdict
Golf Gifts FAQs
Golf is an expensive and addictive sport, so buying golf-themed birthday, holiday, or retirement gifts can help a friend or family member who loves playing it.
1. What are Gift Ideas for Avid Golfers?
Some of the gifts you should consider for someone who loves the sport are:
- Clothing like sweaters, shirts that wick away moisture, and golf gloves
- Range finders
- Golf balls
2. What are Gift Ideas for Golfers Who Have the Equipment They Need?
It is difficult to buy gifts for people who have the means to purchase whatever they want or need. However, here are some ideas to consider:
- Chipping Nets – Perfect for practicing at home
- The “Swinger Box” – It is a monthly subscription box for golfers
- Scorebooks – Golfers can keep score and calculate their handicaps
- Golf Video Games – Younger players may like this type of gift
3. What are Some Gift Ideas for Junior Golfers?
For kids who are starting to play golf, these gift ideas can build their collection of golf accessories.
- Golf Headcovers – Many cartoons characters that kids like are available as headcovers, such as Scooby Doo, Bugs Bunny, Jerry the Mouse, or Hello Kitty
- Video Games – Kids like video games and they are available for game systems, smartphones, and PCs
- Golf Balls – Golfers always need extra golf balls, and they are available in cartoon characters, superheroes, or their favorite sports teams
- Pull Golf Cart – Young junior players don’t need to lug their golf clubs when they have a golf pull cart that can carry the clubs for them
4. Where is the Best Place to Buy Gifts for Golfers?
Golf gifts are available in many places such as the sports department in general department stores, sporting goods retailers, and from the pro shop in country clubs. Some great bargains are available by buying golf equipment, supplies, and gifts online as well.
How We Reviewed
After finding some of the best golf gifts for both men and women online, we did some research on each one, their brands, and read the reviews from people who own them. Then, we were able to come up with this list of gifts that golfers of all ages would like or need.
Best Gifts for Golfers
Since a variety of gifts are available for players of all ages, we chose items that range from golf supplies to items that can improve a golfer’s game.
Swiss Ascent Golfer’s Multi-Tool All-in-One Set
- Six main functions that help you during your golf game in one small package;
- Includes Ball Marker, Brush, Stroke Counter, Cleat Tightener, Club Groove Cleaner (Divot Repair tool) and Bottle Opener...
- Compact and easy to carry, lightweight with stainless steel tools; Rubberized non-slip hand grip; Keep it within reach...
Golfers need several small tools in their golf bag to repair divots, count golf strokes, or to tighten the cleats on their shoes. However, it can save space in their bags if these tools are available as one multi-tool.
The all-in-one toolset from Swiss Ascent is for anyone who plays, so it’s for men, women, and adolescent golfers. It functions as six tools, including:
- Ball Marker
- Bottle Opener with Screwdriver
- Cleat Tightener
- Divot Repairer
- Stroke Counter
It is small at 5 x 3.5 x 1.7-inches and 4.2 ounces so that it can fit into a golf bag pocket or it has a clip for attaching it to clothing. The tools are stainless steel, and it has a rubber grip to prevent dropping it when in use.
Pros and Cons
The multi-tool is compact and lightweight, so golfers can keep it handy by clipping it to their shorts, pants, or skirt waistband. It eliminates the need to carry six tools and consists of durable materials like stainless steel, aluminum, and rubber.
Team Golf NCAA Mascot Headcover
- Product dimensions (inches): 8 x 5 x 10.5; Weight: 0.59 lbs
- Protect your clubs in style and show off your team spirit on the course
- Features include: patented expandable inner sock lining to ensure protection and a proper fit on your golf club, &...
Whether the golfer is an alumnus of the school or just a fan, these mascot headcovers are a great choice to protect their drivers. Along with the head of the mascot, they also feature the logo of the school as well.
Even young junior golfers will enjoy these headcovers that feature the mascots of over 50 NCAA colleges and universities. The mascot covers the heads of most drivers, and the sock that comes down from it protects the shaft. They are knit with inner sock liners to prevent damage to the clubs. Their dimensions are 8 x 5 x 10.5-inches.
Pros and Cons
The driver covers are cute for golfers of any age. They consist of soft materials, and they will fit most drivers. However, the one drawback is that they don’t fit oversized drivers, and there isn’t a way to order them for large drivers. Also, they only offer them for a few schools.
Suncast Golf Bag Rack Organizer
- DOUBLE GOLF BAG ORGANIZER: Organize and store all your golfing equipment in one spot. Ideal for garages or basements
- FUNCTIONAL STORAGE: This organizer comes with three shelves and a 5" bin for all your equipment
- DURABLE: Constructed with sturdy metal to last for years to come
This golf bag organizer is a great gift for golfers who like to keep their golf bag and supplies together in one place for quick access to them.
Golfers who like to keep their equipment in a convenient location will enjoy this garage golf bag organizer. The durable metal unit weighs 22.5 pounds and can hold two golf bags. It also has three shelves and a small bin on top of the shelves to keep small items, like a divot repairer or cleat tightener.
The organizer measures 32 x 16 x 37-inches, and the feet adjust to stabilize the unit or lower it down to fit in its designated space. If there is no room in the garage, then it can go into the basement or den to keep the player’s equipment ready for the next game.
Pros and Cons
This organizer can keep two golf bags, golf shoes, and other accessories ready to go when it’s time to play a few holes. It goes great in garages if there is room for it or it can go into the basement if there isn’t space for it.
At over 22 pounds, it’s light enough for most adults to move it around their house when it’s empty. The only possible problem with this unit is that it doesn’t have a one bag option.
Bullfrog Emoji Golf Balls Deluxe Gift Edition
- WOW FACTOR - Personalize golf baskets and goody bags. A creative way to decorate emoji themed parties, party favors,...
- DISTINGUISH YOUR GOLF BALLS IN THE GAME - Original high quality artwork so that your golf ball stands out in the game...
- QUALITY GOLF GIFT FOR VARIOUS OCCASIONS such as Retirement, birthday, golf camp, youth golf camps, putting practice,...
If the golfer in your life has every piece of equipment and all accessories that they need, then these emoji golf balls may be a fun option when playing at their club.
The emoji golf ball set is from a company called Bullfrog, which makes fun golf balls for sale exclusively online. This set of “Emoji Love” balls have faces, and other symbols on white, pink, and red balls and they are available in sets of 12. Buyers also have a choice of a set of 14 golf balls that are regular yellow emojis, such as those that people use on social media.
These balls are professional-quality that people use for practice. They may make great gifts for both adults and kids. The balls would be easy to spot on the green, especially the bright yellow set. The yellow Emoji golf ball sets come with ten tees and a divot tool, also in yellow.
Pros and Cons
There isn’t a downside to using these golf balls to practice with or for playing in a charity tournament. However, course officials may not be pleased if players use them for professional play. Along with being fun to play with, they are easy to spot against the grass, and most young golfers will love having a set for practicing.
Samsonite Expanding Golf Trunk Organizer
- Made of durable ripstop polyester and a waterproof backing, helps keep the trunk of your car neatly arranged
- The top lid organizer has large mesh sections for gloves, tees, snacks and sunscreen
- With movable dividers, you can customize your storage requirements to fit your needs
If someone you know is a golf fanatic and often plays before going to work, then this golf trunk organizer would be a great gift for him or her.
The Samsonite company has been making luggage for over 109 years, and they are the manufacturer of this trunk organizer. It consists of ripstop polyester with a waterproof backing to prevent golf accessories from getting wet in case of fluid spills or heavy rains that leak into the trunk.
Inside of the lid is mesh pockets to keep accessories like golf tees, scorecards, sunblock, or any other small tools or items the player may need on the course. Extra shirts, shorts, or socks fit into the main section of the organizer. Players can keep their business clothes in there to change into after a game.
Beneath the first section is a compartment that fits up to three pairs of shoes, along with extra supplies if there is room for them. The dividers are removable to fit larger items or to clean them. A damp towel will keep the material clean, and it dries quickly.
This organizer is available in five colors:
The body of this Samsonite carry-all is black with the top of the lid in these five colors. The dimensions are 24 x 16 x 10-inches, and it closes with the help of nylon zippers with oversized pulls. The mesh front on the second level allows air to circulate to dry out sweaty shoes and prevent odors.
Pros and Cons
The expanding trunk organizer will keep all the accessories golfers need neat and tidy in the trunk of their cars. When traveling, they can also use it as checked luggage when flying. Also, it comes with a five-year warranty. There are two downsides to this bag. The first is that it’s too big to carry onto a plane and it doesn’t have a shoulder strap to make taking it easier.
PureShot Golf Putting Alignment Mirror
- ⛳ Correcting Ball-Eye Alignment will eliminate pulled and pushed putts
- ⛳ Tee Slots to maintain a short back-swing which increases consistency
- ⛳ Putting fundamentals and practice tips guide included with purchase
Whether they’ve been playing for 30 years or 30 days, this golf putting alignment mirror can help players line up and sink putts.
The alignment mirror helps golfers line up their putts and prevents the pushing and pulling of shots that they are not sure are accurate. It can correct eye-ball alignments to make better shots. The slot that the ball fits in only allows a small backswing, which increases consistency and successful putts.
The small device is 12 x 6 inches and comes with a protective cover to keep it safe from damage in a golf bag pocket. It stays in place when lining up a putt by inserting tees in the holes on its top. The company provides a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, or they will refund the cost of this aid.
Pros and Cons
The alignment mirror can correct some of the mistakes players make when lining up to putt, and it assists golfers in improving their games. The only foreseeable problem with this device is that it could be forgotten in the golf bag while playing.
We found several great ideas to gift any golfer you may know. Whether they’ve been playing for decades or are starting to learn the game, they will find these gifts helpful or fun to use. After choosing these gifts, we re-evaluated them and concluded that the all-in-one golf tool by Swiss Ascent was our favorite pick for one of the best golf gifts.
It is durable since it contains both stainless steel and aluminum parts, and it has six tools that every golfer needs when they are playing. Also, this tool is suitable to give to either a man or woman who loves to play the sport.
It is suitable for adolescents to keep in their golf bags, but younger players should rely on help to correct divots or tighten cleats as this multi-tool has some sharp edges. For the golfer in your life that has everything, this tool attaches to the waistband of their clothing for quick access so that they can get right back to their game.
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 22:55 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API